Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 3,200 installations in only 5 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are looking for an innovative Field Marketing Specialist to oversee, organize, and work events to build interest for solar power. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the event which will be determined by the number of potential customers that book an appointment to learn more about putting solar on their home and or business. As a Field Marketing Specialist, you will also seek and create mutually beneficial partnerships with local Businesses and Non-Profits within your territory.
To apply, please send your resume or an email with your contact information/work history to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please reference: Solar Site Auditor.
TITLE: Field Marketing Specialist
SUPERVISOR: Community Programs and Outreach Manager.
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
*This position will focus in South Shore area, travel to the Woburn office on a regular schedule is required
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Discover and schedule event opportunities within your geographic territory
- Meet or exceed expectations of booked appointments on a monthly/weekly basis
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Source and negotiate with event partners
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and document your analysis
- Network with and contact prospects for partnership programs
- As relationship manager, support business & non-profit partners to succeed in partnership program
- Proven experience in sales, business development, or promotions/marketing
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Autonomous spirit; you manage your schedule to obtain the proper result
- Outstanding communication. You can actively listen and empathize, yet be direct and confident.
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- A consultant mind set; you’re here to solve problems customers didn’t know they had
- A team player with leadership skills
- Valid drivers license
- Solar experience ideal, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Free life insurance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- BlueCross/ Blue Shield dental insurance
- VSP vision insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage