Seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative
Boston Solar is the #1 residential solar company based in Massachusetts, with over 3,000 installations in only 5 years. We are proud to power Massachusetts, a state that continues to lead the nation in solar installations. We provide superior products, exceptional customer service and the highest quality workmanship. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Boston Solar is seeking Inside Sales Representative to join our solar family. We work hard, have fun and believe in adding value to our local communities. Find out why our employees love to work here. If you want to be part of the best solar team in the state, then this is the position for you!
To apply, please send your resume or an email with your contact information/work history to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please reference: Inside Sales Representative.
TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
SUPERVISOR: Inside Sales & Customer Experience Manager
- Provide impeccable customer service and support to prospective solar customers
- Call and contact prospective customers via phone to discuss the potential benefits of going solar, understanding the customer’s needs and desires, and communicating the value of the solar consultation.
- Schedule & confirm consultations in the near term with our in-home solar consultants.
- Receive overflow inbound calls for customer service or appointment scheduling purposes.
- Address customer concerns and overcome objections which lead to producing a qualified appointment
- Meet expectations for performance across calling and scheduling metrics, in addition to achieving high conversions of performed consultations, related to hourly, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Engage in ongoing skills and methodology trainings, individual meetings with your direct manager, and remain up to speed concerning continual process changes.
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM to track customer activity, document call notes, set follow up items, as well as monitoring overall efficiency and performance in the role.
- Work schedule includes Tuesdays through Saturdays, including some evenings as assigned.
- Strong desire to help customers accomplish their goals and provide an exceptional level of service
- Passion for renewable energy solutions, including solar
- Ability to explain complex topics clearly and concisely to others. Listens actively.
- Goal-oriented and competitive approach to performance
- Ability to remain focused and work in an organized and diligent fashion
- Adaptable to change, with ability to highlight potential process improvements
- Developed negotiating skills
- Experience using computer software (like Microsoft office and Salesforce or other CRMs)
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts as necessary.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED CRITERIA:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales function, with proven success in tele-sales as 1st call closer
- 3-5 years of prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Management or leadership skills
- Experience is highly valued
WHAT WE OFFER:
Annualized target compensation is $45,000 through a combination of base pay plus quarterly bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Free life insurance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- BlueCross/ Blue Shield dental insurance
- VSP vision insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical Care and Cancer insurance coverage